Sunday, May 8, 2011

"The Man from Nowhere"

3.5 Potatoes


To make up the bad movie start this weekend, I quickly went into my DVD-to-Catch-up piles.Tonight's pick was "The Man from Nowhere" (2010) - Ajeossi 아저씨 by Jeong-Beom Lee with Bin Won. I added this movie to my Netflix list because I like Bin Won.

But surprisingly it was a good movie! Typical Korean action thriller and violent as usual, but there was a nice touch of heartfelt feeling to it, if you know what I mean...


Bin Won's true action without body double is HOT.

If you like Korean action movie, it is Highly Recommended.



- Violent and Gritty

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE!!!!!!!!! this movie. LOVE LOVE. and of course I am a fan of Bin Won. I saw him on drama series called Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is his latest film and I really enjoyed it too LOPERY!
    Have you seen "Brotherhood" ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I haven't, is it a drama series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a movie. I will post it tonight! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...