Sunday, May 22, 2011

CANNES 2011 Winners

So here are some of the winners at the Cannes Film Festival 2011.

Palm d'Or: "Tree of Life"

Best Actor: Jean Dujardin in "The Artist"

Best Actress: Kirsten Dunst in "Melancholia"


I have talked about these movies on my Blog this month and I am very happy with the results.
Especially I am happy for Jean Dujardin as the Best Actor. I am not interested in the movie "The Artist", but I highly praise Jean Dujardin as one of the greatest actor of our time.
Bravo for Kirsten Dunst also.


"Tree of Life" on the May 4th Blog

"The Artist" and Jean Dujardin on the May 17 Blog "Silent Movie Now... Why?"

"Melancholia" and Kirsten Dunst on the May 15 Blog "Melancholia"



"Tree of Life" US Release date: May 27, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...